MicroScan software expands the limits of Barkhausen Noise technique for advanced material analysis. It provides a wide range of user definable measurement and analysis parameters, allowing the system to adjust to virtually any test condition.
MicroScan software for:
- studying magnetic properties of the material
- developing new NDT applications
- evaluating stress and microstructure changes using several functions and parameters
- optimizing measurement conditions for the analysis.
MicroScan provides the following analysis of data with freely adjustable analyzing frequency interval:
- burst calculation
- RMS (average, positive and negative)
- peak value (average, positive and negative)
- peak position (average, positive and negative)
- FWHM (average, positive and negative)
- amplitude spectrum
- integral of the bursts
- pulse height distribution.