State-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection systems for high-speed flaw detection, evaluation and documentation in train rails.
- fully integrated, automated rail-testing systems, from single to 24 channels.
- testing speed to 100 km/hr (60 m.p.h), depending on surface condition, at full multi-channel performance, with guaranteed return-to-defect within 20 cm (8 Inches).
- programmable up to 32 gates per channel provide real-time longitudinal B-scan images.
- automatic, on-the-fly adjustment to rail height variations.
- straightforward, single-screen control of system from operator console.
- A-scan signal and pseudo B-scan display of rail longitudinal cross section for each transducer..
- off-line analysis and processing of stored and archived data.
- full documentation of test results for periodic monitoring of defect growth.