Semi-Flexible ECA Probes
Semi-flexible probes come with all the great features of rigid probes, but they can also easily bend to perform axial scans on convex and concave geometries with height variations along a single axis (such as pipes and floor plates).
The probes also come in a wide variety of frequency brackets, number of coils, and three casing sizes: small, medium, and large.
- flexible contact surface that adapts to height variations
- high, uniform sensitivity
- high resistance to wear and tear
- 26–128 mm, depending on model
Penetration (stainless steel/aluminum):
- 3–6 mm, depending on model
Minimum detectable crack length:
- 0.5–1.0 mm, depending on model