High-performance Probe Pusher System
Strong, compact, and light in the same package.
- Light, compact, small footprint
- Sealed to IP65
- Robust and resistant to harsh environments
- Fully integrated—power supply and controls (no external boxes)
- No compressed air supply necessary (electric belt tensioner)
- Designed for two-person and one-person operation
- Seamlessly integrated with Magnifi® for automated and fully manual modes
Probot makes one-person inspection a reality—users can benefit from a significant competitive edge with this production-oriented probe pusher system. Probot can dramatically and safely increase inspection speed, while maintaining high-quality results.
Probot™ is a powerful, highly advanced, compact, and light probe pusher system. It is easy to transport and set up, has a small footprint, and offers the robustness required by the industry. No need for compressed air to use it.
Versatility and Power
Probot is designed with versatility in mind, exceeding the requirements of BoP inspections, while offering other markets an extraordinary productivity-enhancing tool. By automating probe motion during heat exchanger inspection, the system always yields accurate and reliable data at speeds optimized for the technique.
Probot Probe Gun
Probot is compatible with industry-standard probes and is fully integrated into Eddyfi® product lineup. The probe pusher system is designed to enhance the operation of our most innovative tubing probes. Configure and control the Probot with Magnifi, the most advanced multi-technology software for tube inspections. Use it with TubePro™ for better results and reports. Adding the Ectane® test instrument to the mix creates the most powerful heat exchanger inspection system on the market.
- Drive without belts or protective covers: 22.3 kg (49 lb)
- Drive: 23.6 kg (52 lb)
- Take-up reel: 6.4 kg (14 lb)
Dimensions (W × H × D)
- Drive: 307 × 277 × 554 mm (12.1 × 10.9 × 21.8 in)
- Drive and take-up reel: 361 × 521 × 940 mm (14.2 × 20.5 × 37.0 in)
- 0–45ºC (32–113ºF)
- Designed for IP65
- 0–2.5 m/s (0–100 in/s)
- Wide range of speeds to accommodate various inspection techniques
- Peak: 445 N (100 lbf)
- Continuous: 245 N (55 lbf)
Supported poly sizes
- 9.53 mm (3/8 in)
- 7.94 mm (5/16 in)
- 6.35 mm (1/4 in) — optional belt required
Supported probe diameters
- 7–23 mm (0.276–0.906 in)
Spool outer diameter
- 406.4 mm (16 in)
- 33.5 m (9.53 mm tubing)
- [110 ft (3/8 in tubing)]
- 18.796 counts/mm (477.406 counts/in)
AC input voltage
- 110–120 V/220–240 V
- 50–60 Hz
- *Not compatible with every GFI/GFCI types.