The Eddyfi Technologies Pipescan HD solution is designed to maximize speed, reliability, and confidence for the detection of corrosion and pitting in ferrous pipes and surfaces. It increases the total efficiency of integrity assessment campaigns by enhancing the productivity of the inspection team, optimizing the workflow to include on-the-spot reporting, and providing the asset owner with verifiable, recorded data.
- Speed: Scanning, data analysis and reporting in one quick workflow
- Highest resolution on the market offering easy to understand C-scan imaging
- High-probability of corrosion detection with defects down to 1 mm (0.04 in) identified
- Simple in-service deployment: No couplant and minimal surface preparation required
- Easy to operate with minimum training required
- Flexible heads fit a full range of pipe and vessel sizes
- Full data recording with adjustable reporting threshold feature
Oil & Gas
- Distribution, gathering, feeder or transmission pipelines
- Manifold lines
- Dead legs
- Jetty lines
- Condensate terminal pipework
- Service water systems
- Fire protection systems
- Coal-fired plants boiler pipes
Why Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL)?
MFL is a rapid, reliable, and robust corrosion screening technique that detects the volume of missing magnetic material in a component under inspection.
MFL requires limited surface preparation and no couplant is needed. Users require minimal training, and with scanning speeds up to 1m/s (3.2 ft/s), MFL is the ideal solution for fast, cost-effective corrosion detection.
Adjustable Reporting Threshold
Keeping with the goal of a fast and easy to use solution, the software has retained the adjustable reporting threshold feature, allowing the user to only report on what is relevant to the work scope. As all the data is recorded, the reporting threshold can be adjusted post-inspection. By retaining all the data, engineers have the knowledge to the true condition of the asset.
Report on the go
Efficiency tools include a one-click reporting tool designed to improve the overall workflow from inspection to report. Indications can be analyzed on the go, at the end of a scan or the end of a job. Once the analysis has been completed, simply select “generate report”, then transfer to a USB key for distribution. Once the inspection is finished, so is the report.
Dedicated, rugged, battery-operated MFL data acquisition instrument. With a large, 26.4 cm (10.4 in), non-reflective, multi-touch display, Silverwing Swift-M offers crystal-clear views under any lighting condition. More information
Rugged, portable, and high-performance multi-technology instrument. Technologies include Eddy Current (EC), Tangential ECA (TECA), and MFL. Wide range of probes and accessories suitable for rapid crack and corrosion assessment.