PEC Probe Accessories
Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC) probes benefit from various accessories.
- Equip them with performance-enhancing accessories.
- All Eddyfi® Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC) probe accessories are designed with performance and usability in mind.
Accessories for Lyft® make it even more powerful.
Universal Clip-On Encoder
This high-precision clip-on encoder is designed for second-generation single-element PEC probes. It connects directly to the probes without the need for an external cable.
Probe shoes are designed to enable direct operation on surfaces up to 120°C (248°F) and to attenuate the vibration from galvanized steel weather jackets. The probe shoes are completely compatible with the optional telescopic extension pole.
- Models available for single-element PEC probes
- Direct contact temperature up to 120°C (248°F)
- Easy-to-install design
- Attenuates galvanized steel weather jacket vibration
These ergonomic handles are designed to make manipulating standard PEC probes easier. The clip-on design makes installing and removing the handles extremely easy. Designed for the medium and large PEC probes.
This clip-on accessory is compatible with second-generation PEC probes. It is used to stabilize grid-mapping scans on very irregular surfaces.
The extension cables allow using PEC probes at a greater distance from the Lyft instrument. Extension cables are 15 m (50 ft) and 30 m (100 ft) long. The maximum length of cable between a probe and the Lyft instrument is 35 m (115 ft) using the dynamic scan mode and 105 m (345 ft) in grid mapping mode.
- Heavy-duty poly
- 15 m (50 ft) or 30 m (100 ft)
This extension pole comes with an adjustable remote control keypad and can extend up to 4.6 m (15 ft). The adjustable fork enables performing inspections at any angle on any surface.
- Up to 4.6 m (15 ft) extension
- Sturdy fiberglass pole with nylon 11 fork and remote control
Scan Grid Mat
The mat features a 25 mm (1 in) resolution grid and enables easier dynamic scans of irregular surfaces and component marking during the inspection setup. The mat is suitable for in-contact operation up to 70°C (160°F).
- 25 mm (1 in) grid resolution
- Can be used on surfaces up to 70°C (160°F)