The Magg™ miniature magnetic crawler offers a unique solution for high definition remote visual inspection across a broad range of applications. Perfect for examining steel structures, this modular inspection robot offers the adaptability you can expect from all Eddyfi Technologies inspection robotic crawlers.
Loads of Capacity. Pack Up, Carry On.
The Magg inspection robot offers real time recording of live video, still images and sensor data during structural integrity assessments of new and aging infrastructure including above ground storage tanks, pressure vessels, wind turbines, ship hulls and virtually any other steel structures with confined space entry access. The Magg 310 magnetic crawler’s inspection camera head can be removed and attached to a deployment pole for quick viewing of areas just out of reach, while the Magg 480 features an accommodating chassis for a range of payload requirements.
- Ship Hull Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection
- Tank Car Inspection
- Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Oil and Gas
- Miniature magnetic crawler offers high definition remote visual inspection
- Travels distances up to 1,000m/3,300ft in air or underwater up to 60m/200ft, depending on configuration
- Accesses spaces as small as 310mm/12.2in, depending on configuration
- Optional laser lines for on-screen size estimation
- Accommodating chassis offers ideal platform for various payload requirements
- Camera provides complete look for operator
- Intuitive functions allow inspectors to quickly learn and operate magnetic robotic inspection crawler
- Removable camera head easily adapts to deployment pole for nearby inspections
- Readily adaptable for other NDT sensors for specific job requirements
We’re taking NDT to the next level with remotely operated robotics providing access to areas previously inaccessible. The Magg was designed to reduce or eliminate confined space entry, rope access and scaffolding requirements. Eddyfi Technologies’ robotic solutions promote worker safety, increased productivity and lowered costs. Discuss your specific requirements with us today.
Eddyfi Technologies offers custom robotic solutions for remote industrial applications beyond NDT.