ECT Flexible bobin probes
- Uncompromising durability
- Titanium probe head and flexible stainless steel shaft
- Highly kink-resistant cable
Eddy Current Testing (ECT) is the best way of inspecting tubing made of non-ferrous materials such as austenitic stainless steel, brass, Inconel™, titanium, and copper, for example.
Our flexible ECT probes are designed to inspect—in a single pass—the U-bend tubing in condensers, feedwater heaters, and heat exchangers. With their welded titanium head and centering ball, flexible probes offer better signal definition, even in U-bends. These also make the probes more durable and easy to use. The cables are also made of a strong, highly kink-resistant nylon, which is ideal for manual push-pull operations.
- Highest quality-to-price ratio on the market
- Very resistant to wear
- Manage tight U-bend radius as small as 76.2 mm (3 in)
Use the part number finder to see what Eddyfi® probes are available or use the tubing probe creator to determine what probes are best for your particular application.