Standard ECA surface probes benefit from various accessories.
Standard ECA Probe Encoder
Eddyfi’s standard ECA surface probes can be equipped with a high-precision, high-resolution (25.46 counts/mm or 646.76 counts/in) encoder with an 18-pin connector for the Ectane® 2 and a 3 m (9.8 ft) cable. The encoder is compatible with all the standard surface probes. The click-on design of the encoder makes it extremely simple to install without the help of tools.
- Click-on design compatible with all Eddyfi standard surface ECA probes
- 25.46 counts/mm (646.76 counts/in) resolution
- 3 m (9.8 ft) cable
- Rugged aluminum casing
- Waterproof design
- Easy to clean
- User-replaceable wheel
These reference plates are used to calibrate your probe for a given application. For details about the calibration standards, refer to our catalog or write to us.
- Standards adapted to your standard ECA probe (penetration, coverage, defect sizes)
- Standards for corrosion, welds, and other applications
- Available in aluminum, stainless steel, and carbon steel
- Thicknesses varying between 3.18 mm and 6.35 mm, depending on model
- EDM notches for crack-like indications
- Flat-bottom holes (FBH) for volumetric indications
- Custom indications available upon request