Gekko is the first portable phased-array flaw detector capable of driving matrix arrays and to perform Total Focusing Methods (TFM) in real time. With state-of-the-art hardware and software, Gekko provides unique features and will continue to improve to follow specification evolutions.
- real-time and Adaptive TFM
- linear, Matrix and Dual arrays
- 3 axis management
- 3D imaging
- cylindrical reconstruction
GEKKO software has been developed for all-level operators. The step-by-step interface is intuitive and simplifies the menus to reduce the risk for errors.
- all-level operators
- step-by-step applications
- alibration wizards
- analysis and reporting tools
Flaw detector GEKKO is IP 66 allowing operators to bring it in the field without having to worry about rainy and dusty environments. GEKKO supports extreme weather conditions.
- 10.4‘’ Resistive touch screen
- shock resistance according to MIL-STD-810G
- dust & water resistant, IP66
- operating temperatures ranging from -10°C to 45°C
- storage temperature range from -10 to 60°C with battery
- hot swap batteries
- multi-group applications