Our workhorse surface probes. Rugged and cost effective, they minimize lift-off for high, uniform sensitivity, making them the probes of choice for flat surfaces.
The probes are easy to handle and their design — from casing to retractable contact pins — makes them virtually infallible. Rigid probes come in a variety of frequency brackets, number of coils, and three casing sizes: small, medium, and large.
- high, uniform sensitivity on flat surfaces
- easy to handle
- high resistance to wear and tear
- cost effective
- 26–128 mm, depending on model
Penetration (stainless steel/aluminum):
- 3–6 mm, depending on model
Minimum detectable crack length:
- 0.5–1.0 mm, depending on model