State-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection systems for high-speed flaw detection, evaluation and documentation in train rails.
- Fully integrated, automated rail-testing systems, from single to 24 channels.
- Testing speed to 100 km/hr (60 m.p.h), depending on surface condition, at full multi-channel performance, with guaranteed return-to-defect within 20 cm (8 Inches).
- Programmable up to 32 gates per channel provide real-time longitudinal B-scan images.
- Automatic, on-the-fly adjustment to rail height variations.
- Straightforward, single-screen control of system from operator console.
- A-scan signal and pseudo B-scan display of rail longitudinal cross section for each transducer..
- Off-line analysis and processing of stored and archived data.
- Full documentation of test results for periodic monitoring of defect growth.