Stationary single phase FWDC current generator MAGMAN 5800 is designed to generating of magnetic fields for magnetic particle testing according ASME Code V. 7, EN 1290, EN ISO 9934 a ASTM E 709, ASTM E 1444 to testing of iron castings, forgings, welds and wrought parts. Switching of current by galvanic separated switch (optocoupler). Outer switches can be switch in the handle of prod, footswitch or button from stationary bench.
- Manually switching or pulsating ≈ 1 sec. ON / 1 sec. OFF
- Fluent start of current cca 150 ms (protection before electric stroke overloading)
- Constant Current Control
- Magnetization modes: continuous / pulses 1 sec. / AC demagnetization
- Power supply 3 + N + PE 400/230V – 50 Hz, power consumption 32 kVA
- Output current AC* 3000 ATRMS/ 4200 APEAK
- Output current Ir – FWDC* 4200 ATRMS/ 5800 APEAK
- Phase angle control; stepless setting of current by potentiometer
- Auxiliary voltage DC 24 V
- Duty cycle 20 % at 3000 A FWDC
- Time ON 10 sec.
- Dimensions 350 x 600 x 800 mm
- Weight 120 kg
- Loop of 5 m cable cross section 300 mm2 (cables 2x 150 mm2) + shunt 4000 A/60 mV