YXLON FF20 CT
High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small Parts Inspection
The YXLON FF20 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve the best 3D inspection results at very high resolution. Whether for R&D, defect analysis, process monitoring, or CT metrology, the FF20 CT is ideally suited for inspection of a variety of small/smallest scale components from the electronics and material science industries.
- 2D detail visibility of up to 150 nm with new water-cooled 190 kV transmission tube
- Temperature stability with granite based manipulation
- Innovative and intuitive touchscreen operation for quick inspection
- Application flexibility using trajectories such as helical CT scan, horizontal field of view extension, virtual rotating axis, and standard Quick/QualityScan
- Precise metrology MPESD = 3,9 µm + L/75, measured as a deviation of sphere distance referring to VDI 2630-1.3
The FF20 CT is a compact, high-resolution computed tomography system, perfectly suited for inspection of your small items such as:
- Electronic components like SMD
- Semiconductor packaging
- Probes of new materials (e.g. metal, plastics, CFRP)
- Microsystems, MEMS, MOEMS
- Medical devices like hollow needle
Based on a new, innovative operation concept, the FF20 CT has been designed for low temperature expansion and precise inspection item manipulation with high repeatability and measurement capability.
The built-in 190 kV transmission X-ray tube is newly developed and achieves a detail visibility in radioscopy of up to 150 nm. With a focus on usability, system control is accomplished via two touchscreens displaying easy to understand graphics. Intelligent functionality supports the user: As an example, ‘IntelliGuard’ avoids collision with X-ray tube and detector by automatically determining the outer-shape of the inspection item during a 360° rotation.
CT trajectories such as ‘HeliExtend’ (Helical CT scan and reconstruction method) provide consistently good image quality from top to bottom, and capture elongated specimens with a high magnification scan.
The ability to select your own center of scan rotation using ‘virtual axis rotation’ (FlexCenter) offers considerable comfort and saves time. The inspected item need not be repositioned if regions of interest fall outside the physical center of rotation of interest.
A system health monitor gives you information on various parameters. Results are consolidated and displayed in a ‘traffic light’ representation. Additionally, you can access this health-state of the system and the progress of the CT (and reconstruction) from your office through our remote monitoring software.
|Sample Diameter||150 [mm] (5.9″)|
|Sample Height||300 [mm] (11.8″)|
|Maximum Sample Weight||20 [kg]|
|System Dimension||2400 x 950 x 2220 [mm]|
|X-ray Tube||FeinFocus® 190 kV nano focus|
|CT Modes||QuickScan®, QualityScan, Cone beam CT, Helical CT, virtual axis, FoV extension, Volume Crop|
|Manipulation||granite based, active air damping, 6 axis, wide FDD range|