High-speed, precision inspection systems for detection, evaluation and documentation of flaws in Plates and Strips
Inspection of strips also known as coils performed within the production line before the strip is formed into Submerged Arc Welded (SAW) or Electrical Resistance Welded (ERW) pipes.
Different systems configurations are available depending on the specifications and the design of the test area.
Strip inspection features include:
- Testing for laminations or inclusions in the body material of welded pipes.
- Statistically inspection using oscillation or full body (100%) inspection
- Adherence to industry standards according to the pipe designation
- Different probe configurations depending on the specifications and customer requirements
- On-site calibration station
These systems provided for the heavy metal plate inspection, acquire UT data, analyze and evaluate indications found in the plates in accordance with the industry common standards such as: EN 10160, EN 10246-15, ISO 10893-9, SEL-072, ASME SA / ASTM A 435, ASTM A 578 and others
- 100 % coverage of the plate body and edges
- Extension for Head and Tail inspection
- Different TR probe configurations
- Documentation and reporting according to the chosen standard
- Possibility of integration into customers IT network and QA databases